Thursday, October 15, 2009

I think I'll be a fairy when I grow up...

So not all things at Target at bad. Sometimes I can have a good time, especially when people are being nice or actually appreciate the things I do for them. And sometimes cute little kids can make me smile as well. I'm normally not a kid person. I hate when screaming brats come into the store and then the parents actually buy them something to make them shut up. Hello! That is not good parenting! But when the kids are being cute and calm, I can handle them.

The other day at the service desk, a mom and little kid were returning a Tinkerbell toy because it wasn't working. The little girl couldn't have been older than three and she was really adorable, with little curly blonde pigtails. I asked her if she liked Tinkerbell and she enthusiastically replied yes. I then went on to have an in-depth conversation with a three-year-old about Tinkerbell. 

It was actually pretty great! We both discussed her awesomeness as well as express our jealousy that she has the greatest job in the world when she gets to fly off the top of Cinderella Castle at Disney World during the Wishes fireworks display. We both then decided we were going to be fairies when we grow up. Ahh if only that could come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment