Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Well you did have 90 days!

So, at Target, you're allowed 90 days to return something after you buy it. 90 days. Thats three months. Thats a long time to decide if you want to keep something or not. I mean, why would you need longer than 90 days? Obviously if you're not going to use it by the time your receipt expiration date rolls around, you're not going to use it. So just return it. 

Right, so we've established you have 90 days to return. Then why do people insist on trying to return their merchandise after the 90 day period is up?!?! Come on now, most of you are all adults. Hold yourself responsible and just admit that you forgot or you're just too stupid to realize that we have a 90 day return policy. Never mind the fact that there are signs posted EVERYWHERE but still, somehow it always ends up being my fault.

Seriously people? You're gonna turn around and blame your stupidity on me? Come on now. I usually hear "I hate Target, this is just the worst return policy ever, I am never shopping here again" at least 2-3 times a day. Oh, so its only Target, huh? So all those other retail chains out there like Kmart, Wal-mart, JC Penney's and countless others ALSO have a 90 day return policy. 

Gahh some people are just so frustrating! Just do me a favor and save your receipt and return within the alloted time period. Its not hard. Use your brain. If you have one that is. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Thanks so much for the sweet comments! So... I totally feel you on your blog entries regarding stupid people. I am addicted to notalwaysright.com. I'm pretty sure you'd love it, and you could likely contribute some great stories. Customer service sucks!!! ;)

    ~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran across your blog and I feel your pain. I work the cashier at my second job and some people are just plain stupid and rude! Have a good day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I think I'll have to check out notalwaysright.com. sounds like my kind of site! working in customer service does suck and i'm glad other people feel my pain out there :)

    ReplyDelete